4.18.2008

Rosey Cheeks

The new clothing line Rose, fronted by Hollywood stylists Britt Bardo and Jewels Steger, is getting a lot of attention from the Los Angeles fashion and blogging scenes.  

But are they seriously trying to get grown women to wear bloomers?  

Like many of my estrogen-sporting friends, the upper thigh/bum area of my body is the cause of much introspection, frustration and despair.  That said, should I, or can I, bring myself to wear short shorts that highlight the balloonier aspects of this region?  

Without having tried them on, I must go with a resounding no.  However, never one to shy away from a challenge, I intend to go to Barneys, try these bloomers on, and report back to you, my readers, as soon and bloomenly possible.

Photo: revolveclothing.com

No comments: