5.01.2008

Reiss' Pieces


I am a Reiss girl.  I have been ever since my cousin introduced me to its fabulousness in the U.K.

The summer I worked in London I OD'ed on Reiss, stocking up on a most perfect work shoe, a fool-proof black pencil skirt and a figure flattering summer dress.

A few months later I had a 4 hour layover at Heathrow (boo!), but thankfully it was at a terminal with a Reiss in it (yay!).  I scored a marked down L.A.-friendly "winter" coat.

So when Billion Dollar Babes announced their Reiss shopping event, I RSVPed immediately.
  
Well...I just got back from the event on Robertson and, sadly, I was underwhelmed.  The prices seemed marked up to compensate for the 20% discount on everything in the store, and the pressure to follow trends seemed to have taken their Spring/Summer collection away from their more signature wearable feminine designs.

They did, however, have some fantastic items in eye-catching blues, yellows and pinks...just a little out of my price range.

Photo: billiondollarbabes.com

No comments: