1.22.2010

My Top-ish Model Moment

After a somewhat random (but most definitely fun!) chain of events, I recently found myself doing an editorial fashion shoot for a fabulous line of clothing called Funktional.

Now, I've watched as many episodes of America's Next Top Model as the next girl, but I've never attempted this kind of modeling myself (smizing seems really hard!).

Thanks to a great photographer (Sara!) and some ah-mazing clothes, it all seemed to work out alright.

The best/most exciting/most surprising part? Yesterday when I opened my daily email from Revolveclothing.com and saw myself modeling a Funktional jacket on their website! Check it out here!

That's me in a velvet blazer from Funktional's holiday collection.

To find out more about Funktional, visit their website at: funktionalcollection.com

Photos: Revolveclothing.com

No comments: